Every booking with a minimum stay of 4 nights in a ZAV holiday flat includes a free half-day ski group lesson.
- The lessons are Monday or Friday
- The voucher for the ski school will be available after the booking
The reservation can not be cancelled
Are you planning your next hiking holiday and still looking for the perfect accommodation and the right cable card ticket? A Hiking Unlimited package can be booked in just a few clicks. Choose your preferred dates and hotel and your ticket will be automatically created.
The package includes:
- Free travel on all cable cars (Peak Pass)
Your Peak Pass will be ready for you in your accommodation, so you don't have to queue up to collect it.
The package is available for stays between 13 June and 4 October 2020.
Cancelling / amending the accommodation is only available on request in exceptional cases.
The “Biking Unlimited” package offers perfect bike days for everyone. Enjoy unlimited cable car journeys* (incl. bike transport) across the whole biking area in the Zermatt – Matterhorn destination. There are more than 220 km of signposted bike trails waiting to be discovered.
Lying between 1,400 and 3,100 metres above sea level, the mountains around Zermatt offer a wide variety of trails. Technical and flow trails, untouched or prepared, Zermatt has trails for everyone.
The packages includes:
- Overnight stays
- Zermatt Bike pass
Validity period: 22 June 2020 to 4 October 2020
Your bike pass will be ready for you in your accommodation.
Details on mountain biking in Zermatt: https://www.zermatt.ch/en/bike
- Cancelling / amending the booking is only available on request in exceptional cases.
- Any upgrades and additional services such as massages can be booked via your accommodation.
- Accommodation cancellation conditions and Zermatt Bergbahnen AG’s general terms and conditions apply.